For live music enthusiasts, March is synonymous with excitement, and nothing tops the anticipation of a festival called PANAMA 2024. This annual event, a bucket list favorite for over a decade, is making its long-awaited return to the picturesque Lone Star Valley, Lutruwita / Tasmania from Friday March 8 to Sunday the 10th.
Proudly maintaining its intimate charm, Panama Festival 2024 promises a weekend of musical excellence, featuring carefully curated performances by top Australian and international artists. The festival’s commitment to delivering a glorious vibe in north-east Tasmania remains unchanged.
Headlining this spectacular event is King Stingray, whose 2022 album stole hearts. Their live show promises a joyous and wholesome party experience. Joining them is New Zealand’s powerhouse, The Beths, ensuring grins, tears, and dancing throughout.
The lineup is a musical journey featuring voices like Kaiit and Emily Wurramara, the incredible Jen Cloher with T’HONI, and a mix of genres from Skeleten to Mildlife. Emotional moments with Yirinda and Folk Bitch Trio and energetic sets from Gut Health, Ausecuma Beats, and Elsy Wameyo complete the experience.
With a capacity of just 1,500, Panama Festival is an intimate affair, set against the idyllic backdrop of Lone Star Valley. Perfect for discerning music lovers, it’s a weekend getaway you won’t forget. Ballet is the only way to obtain tickets to the limited capacity music festival.
Don’t miss the chance to be part of this extraordinary musical odyssey. Enter the ballot for Panama Festival 2024 tickets, and join for a long weekend of unforgettable moments from March 8 to 10, 2024 in Lone Star Valley Lutruwita / Tasmania.
Panama Festival 2024 Lineup
King Stingray, The Beths, Kaiit, Floodlights, Jen Cloher + T’HONI, Emily Wurramara, Mildlife, Skeleten, Sumner, Elsy Wameyo. Full Flower Moon Band, Yirinda, Danika, Gut Health, MzRizk, Ausecuma Beats, Folk Bitch Trio, Kudu Joy. Fflora x GRACE CHIA MUSIC, エミエミ emi emi, Warren Mason, Arauco Libre. The Bures Band, Fox Ransom, Finn Rees Ensemble, Wearerooke
PANAMA 2024 IS CASHLESS
BRING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
PANAMA 2024 is a cashless event. We use a standard tap-and-pay system, not the wristband-based cashless system used in the past.
To make purchases at the event you’ll need a bank card or your linked mobile phone.
Panama 2024 SITE RULES
- No BYO alcohol anywhere on site – including the campsite. We keep bar prices reasonable and quality high so please support the festival. BYO alcohol will be confiscated.
- PANAMA operates under a Total Fire Ban. No personal fires or candles. Gas or fuel stoves for cooking are OK.
- Biodegradable soaps and shampoos only, please.
- No pets, no drumming, and no personal stereos.
- Smokers and vapers, please stick to the smoking areas provided.
- Please do not ever invade a stage. Respect the artists.
- Don’t bring plastic junk or anything that sheds micro waste (e.g.: cheap feather boas, sequined things, bean bags and glow sticks).
- We do not accept caravans, motor homes or camper trailers on the festival site. There are many reasons for this, mainly around the amount of space they require and maneuverability on the site. Campervans are ok.